How do I book a class?
To register a place for our Art Courses, Workshops, or Art Jamming, please select your desired class or workshop below. Fill in your contact details, date and time you would like to attend the session and we will get back to you shortly regarding availability of slots.
Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving full and correct payment via PayNow or PayLah. A confirmation email indicating successful payment and registration will be sent to you via email.
We look forward to welcoming you to our studio soon!
Note: The above schedule serves only as a guide. Our classes or workshop sessions can be arranged on weekday mornings or afternoons via special request. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8189-4281 to enquire about available slots. We would be most happy to assist to accommodate your requests.
It is our desire for our guests to have an enjoyable and memorable experience at our studio. Just let us know if you can’t make it at the last minute and wish to postpone the session or transfer to another type of workshop. We will do our best to make it work for you!
For your peace of mind, please read our terms and conditions below, which we will implement reluctantly only as a last resort.
All guests are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions specified on this page at the point of booking:
Terms & Conditions
1. Registration will be confirmed only upon receiving full and correct payment at least 3 days before commencement of course/workshop
2. Cheque payments or Direct Bank Transfers: Pay to ARTEFAKTS ART. CRAFT. DESIGN
3. PayNow & PayLah payments: Pay to UEN 53339465A ARTEFAKTS ART. CRAFT. DESIGN
4. A confirmation email indicating successful payment will be sent to you via email
5. Please check and verify details of course/workshop title, dates, time are correct when you receive our email notification. Inform us at email@example.com if there are discrepancies or if you wish to make changes
6. Classes are conducted in-person at our art studio
7. Guests are responsible for their own punctuality. There will be no extension of class time for guests who arrive late
Cancellation Policy & Refunds
We sincerely hope you will get to enjoy the art experience you have booked. However, we understand our schedules can be unpredictable and sometimes, last minute surprises may come our way…
1. If you are unable to make it, you may join the next available class or arrange for an alternative session on a mutually convenient date
2. You may postpone the workshop session for up to a period of 2 calendar months from date of original session
3. Likewise, please understand that we may have to reschedule classes due to insufficient number of guests or changes to our studio availability
4. In the event a class is cancelled or rescheduled, you will be notified in good time. You may choose to accept the new date or receive a full refund
5. Booked sessions are transferable so you may transfer it to another person to attend the workshop in your place. Just inform us via firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp 8189 4281
Please note “days” include Saturdays & Sundays; Counting starts from date of payment received
• 7 days or more before workshop date: 100% full refund via bank transfer to your specified account
• 4-6 days before workshop date: 90% refund
• 2-3 days before workshop date: 70% refund
• 1 day i.e. 24 hrs before workshop date: 50% refund
• Less than 24 hrs before workshop date: No refund (Note: You may prefer to postpone and arrange for an alternative date)
For Courses, there will be strictly no refund for unconsumed sessions. However, you may convert the remaining credits to try our workshops instead.
For further assistance or special requests, kindly drop us an email and we will attend to you shortly.